Great Events, and Great Causes Need Great Volunteers!
We need your help to inspire female future leaders in STEM, from shop floor to top floor
- All genders ecnouraged to volunteer - be a part of a great team!
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Signed Guardian consent rquired for those under the age of 19, a signed waiver is also applicable to everyone
- Agreement to abide by the Achieve Anything Foundation's code of conduct is required for all volunters.
The Sky's No Limit - Girls Fly Too! 2019
LOCATION: Abbotsford International Airport
Main event October 5-6, 2019 - 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Many positiobns are available, multiple selections are possible - read on for more information!
- Help needed for pre-event setup and post-event teardown/clean-up between September 28 - October 12
- General positions for the GF2 event include: Passenger/Volunteer Check-In, People/Traffic Control, Helicopter Support Crew, General Help, Food Prep/Tickets for our fundraising kitchen
- In addition to volunteering at the main event, help is needed right now with event promotions and advance planning - to do so, choose "Achieve Anything Foundation - general help" from the Volunteer Options - descriptions of the kinds of help we need may be found inside the application form
- To volunteer as an event photographer or videographer, choose one of these options within the application form - photographers & videographers are needed year-round for many events
Canada Day Parade
Monday July, 1 2019 - 7 AM-2 PM
Join our AWESOME Sikorsky S-76 helicopter entry to promote our free The Sky's No Limit - Girls Fly Too! event and gender diversity in STEM
Duties include Banner Carrier, Poster Passer (we hand out posters for our GF2 event in October), Greeter. Volunteers are given shop coats and magenta scarves to wear (a take on Rosie the Riveter).
Achieve Anything Foundation - General Help
LOCATION: various & remote (computer/phone) possible
Year-round help needed!
Some examples of some of the help we often need: Soliciting for in-kind community donations, poster and information distribution, information research (remote possible), Customer Service Ambassador (remote and/or in-person possible) - - descriptions of the various positions may be found inside the application form
Designated Event Photographers
LOCATION: Various incredible events!
Event photographers are needed to help us tell the story of our unique hands-on diversity outreach events, projects and programs. Event photogrphers regularly get special access to incredible opportunities not normally available to the general public! Your photos will be used in our web, media and social media to attract participants, sponsors, media attention and volunteers so we can continue to grow our free events, projects and programs! Photographer credit is given where possible. For examples of some of the ways your photos might be used, check out www.girlsfly2.ca and www.achieveanything.ca
Designated Event Videographers
LOCATION: Various incredible events!
Videographers are needed to help us grouw our social media channels and help us promote our unique hands-on diversity initiatives. Videographers, along with photohgraphers regularly get special access to incredible opportunities not normally available to the general public! Your videos will be used in our web, media and social media to attract participants, sponsors, media attention and volunteers so we can continue to grow our free events, projects and programs! Videographer credit is given where possible. For examples of some of the ways your videos might be used, check out www.girlsfly2.ca and www.achieveanything.ca as well as our new YouTube channel: Achieve Anything Foundtion
Achieve Anything Foundation Volunteer Form
Questions? Contact Us:
Unit 47- 20821 Fraser Highway
Langley, BC Canada V3A 0B6